The Advanced Cable Tester made quit a splash in 2016. The first of its kind Type-C cable tester available in its market had record-breaking sales, exceeding expectations. We knew this product was ready for great things - and the market's response confirmed our prediction.
The ACE (Annual Creativity in Electronics) Awards, in partnership with EE Times and EDN, showcase the best of the best in today's electronics industry, including the hottest new products, start-up companies, design teams, executives, and more.
ACE celebrates the promise of new talent and innovation, and pays tribute to the lifetime achievement of a top industry veteran whose contributions have had a demonstrable impact on technological, business, and cultural advancements in the world.
Oscium is honored to be recognized as the ultimate product for 2016 in the category of Wireless / RF.
Siglent have now released the new EasyScopeX software for Siglent oscilloscopes. The EasyScopeX let you connect your oscilloscope to a PC.
Visit Siglent high-quality test and measurement intruments for more information.
Resolution Bandwidth (RBW):
- 5 GHz Real Wave View
- Gadetify Press Release
- Finding a hidden AP (it's like Easter except the egg is rotten). Same environment just using table view
- Featured on Sixty Second Tech - compliments of Gabriel Staples and Abid Jamal.
- Schematics.com checking out WiPry 5x. Thanks to Engr. Neil Edward for the post.
- EEWeb - Germany has a nice write up here. Thanks to Engr. Earl Jaducana. For those that can't read German, review is translated here.
New software (P03.02) information:
1, Manually IP connection
2, Edit and exporting “Correction” file
3, Editing and export “Limit” file, and off-line editing.
4, Added scale line to “Spectrum Monitor” mode
Electromagnetic interference (EMI) can cause a host of problems, especially when developing a product or attempting to pass mandatory electromagnetic compliance (EMC) tests. Garbled displays, bad data, or complete malfunctions can occur when a designis effected by EMI. To minimize the effects of interference, government agencies like the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in North America ｃｒｅａｔｅ and enforce standards that setlimits on the EM output of a product type.Testing to the specifications is commonly referred to as Electromagnetic Compliance (EMC) testing.
Many EMC test failures stem from the interaction of unintentional radio frequency (RF) emissions with a circuit or element within the design itself. The electric and magnetic fields that cause this interference are not visible to the unaided eye, which can present complications when trying to isolate the root cause and minimize the effects of the EMI.
• What is causing the issue?
• Where is the source of the signal or energy causing the radiation?
• How can I fix it?
When trying to Install Total Phase drivers, the driver installer program sometimes does not complete the installation process. There are reports that the installer program seems to hang and displays the status as "Removing phantom devices".
- Setting frequency to 0. 0 Hz would mean DDS accumulated phase word would be held/not changed with time.
- Bug fix: Single Channel AM Modulation Output Amplitude is 9.3% low
- Bug fix: Manual trigger cannot trigger on both channels at the same time
- Bug fix: SW bug regarding the modulation with noise
- Bug fix: Display graphic error for displayed wave shape
- Bug fix: Can not save the last state after update
- Bug fix: Frequency coupling/phase lock does not work in TrueArb
- Bug fix: Instrument powers up with wrong waveforms
- Bug fix: TrueArb mode CH coupling bug when entering samples/sec
The Siglent SDS1102CML, a two channel 100 MHz oscilloscope, is an incredible bargain at 299€. But how does it stack up? Here's part 2 of the review:
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Memory Depth up to 2 Mpts
- Triggers: Edge, Pulse, Video, Slope, Alternate, Waveform math...
- 6 digital frequency counter
- Multi-language display support and embedded online help
- Screensaver from 1 minute to 5 hours
- Digital filter and waveform recorder function
- Shortcut storage function key
- 7 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail