The World’s first hand-held spectrum analyzer is now available at The LAB eShop!
As most of us already knows, spectrum analyzers measures the magnitude of an input signal versus frequency within the full frequency range of the instrument. Primary use is of course to measure the power of a spectrum of known and unknown signals.
These spectrum analyzers used to be big “oscilloscope like”, heavy instruments. For you who dragged these instruments around on the field know what I mean. That time is over guys!
- Exposure limit calculation and display according to DIN/VDE 0848
- Very light and small form factor (420 g)
- RF spectrum display
- Data Logger (64K), expandable to 1MB
- Displays frequency and signal strength simultaneously
- Real-time remote control via USB
- Large, high resolution multifunction LCD
- Vector (I/Q) measurement
- AM, FM demodulation
- DECT & TimeSlot analyzer
- Hold function
- Switchable Pulse mode
- EMC directional antenna included
- Free MAC OS, Linux and Windows software
- 10 years warranty!