Pre-designed and programmable modules will get you both.
Eddy-CPU is a small-size high performance embedded CPU module with powerful ARM9 core processor. This compact-sized Eddy-CPU module provides complete embedded network connectivity, allowing developers and OEMs to design their own customized device that can be applied to almost all hardware environments.
- 32-bit ARM9 CPU core at 210MHz/ 8MB DATA FLASH / 32MB SDRAM
- Pin Header Interface (144 pin)
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY (Auto MDIX) & 4 UARTs
- Max 56 Programmable GPIO
- TWI (I2C), SPI, MCI, 4-channel ADC supported
- 2 USB Host, 1 USB Device supported
- Watchdog timer supported
- Supported by Dev Kit including SDK, API
- Operated by Real Time Linux, Lemonix
- Supported by Eclipse based IDE, LemonIDE
- Provides easy-to-use Windows utilities COM Port Redirector, PortView, TestView
- 48.8 x 25 mm only